Tuesday, January 1, 2008

New year, new blog! An introduction.

Before I start ranting about myself, I shall explain what you can expect from this blog. Of course this is a fashion blog, but I can't say it's like no other. What I can assure you is, I'm not only going to talk about high-priced fashion most of us can't afford. I'm also going to find fabulous items that's affordable.

Anyway, if you don't know me, I'm Jen. I live in the valley of sunny Southern California. I'm a senior in high school & I can't wait to graduate. I own a small clothing line that I plan to expand in the future. I own almost 60 pairs of shoes. I want to own at least 700 pairs (or more) before I die. :) After I graduate, I plan to attend Academy of Art University & major in Fashion Design & Journalism. When I'm older I plan to obtain a Ph.D. in either Chemistry or Astrophysics. If I end up choosing Chemistry, I want to become a toxicologist.

I will try my best to post everyday. That's one of my goals in 2008.

1 comment:

Andy said...

thanks for the comment !
i understand, i would be jaleous too! haha joke !
btw, thank you : )
come when you want !
and happy late new year :P