Friday, January 4, 2008

Does Pamela Dennis sound familiar to you?

Probably not, but her designs are! Almost every girl's guilty pleasure is watching Gossip Girl on late Wednesday nights. Personally, I don't watch it just for the drama. I also watch it for the fabulous clothes they wear! Pamela Dennis designs some of the girls' dresses on the show.



As we all know, that's Serena in Hi Society. Doesn't she look great?! The bottom detail is amazing! This dress isn't even near affordable, but it's nice to dream, right? According to Gossip Girl Fashion, Blair's mother, Eleanor has a clothing line & it is originally designed by Pamela Dennis. I paid a visit to her site & loved her pieces. :)



Source: Gossip Girl Fashion, Pamela Dennis

9 comments:

Jen (MahaloFashion) said...

I love that picture of her, the dress is gorgeous!

Andy said...

wa, i love this picture! the dress is wonderful! I didnt even heard about Pamela Dennis btw.. but i guess i have to check her site to watch her clothes! : )

Stephanie said...

ahh the dress was gorgeous! i really liked blair's too, with the big silver bow, ohmygodness.

Kristin said...

that dress is cool... but i don't watch gossip girl. the plot annoys me terribly. lol

i like your blog. would you be interested in exchaning links?

Linda said...

I loved that episodes (for the clothes of course... Pfft. Who watches for the plot? ;D) Blair's huge bow was just a little too much for me, but I loved Serena's dress. <3

Margaux said...

I have read that Eleanor's line was designed by Abigal Lorick.

Vertiginoso said...

Majestuous, Precious, Timeless GLAMOUR (off course with capital letters) !!!

Anonymous said...

i really like that drees but i love blair's dress, the one she wear in hi, society, for the debutants party, it was silver, and beautiful, but i don't know who designed, or where i can get a dress like the one she wear, so if you could tell me who is the designer i'll be very thankful
xoxo
Ivonne

Anonymous said...

i love this dress and i found it and alot of other dresses from gossip girl on lightinthebox.com that were very affordable