Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Whoa.

It's crazy how I just abandoned this blog. :-\ It's been a while since I last posted something on here, and for some odd reason, I randomly thought about this blog. This whole year has been really busy, and I'm in college now majoring in fashion design and considering on minoring in merchandising. :-) I haven't been keeping up with fashion at all. It's so sad. I haven't even looked at any of the Spring 09 collections except for Marc by Marc. I know, I'm horrible. Anyway, as I was contemplating on the good old times when I was informed, I realized it was because I was writing and reading about fashion. After all, in order to blog, you must inform yourself first. So with that being said, I'm back! I'm in fashion school now, and I need to be fashion nerd once again!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What's up, the whole thing is going fine here and ofcourse every one is sharing data, that's really fine, keep
up writing.

My web site - michael kors history